Getting some bad energy out of me

Getting this out of my chest. Today I went on a bike ride around Manhattan. Quite a beautiful day. However, by battery park the bike lanes get all messy and once I got into one a little child comes running out to my bike, I stop the bike and he trips with my back tire. I am freaking out worried, asking the mom if he is ok. He is, not even a scratch, he is not even upset, crying or anything. While the mom continues to check on him and I watch and continue to apologize a man comes and starts telling me how irresponsible of me, this is your fault, blah blah and I just look at him and say (exactly my thoughts) You are not helping at all. He repeats This is your fault. And I say I know this is my fault, I don't need you to come and tell me, stared at him, said good bye to child and apologized and I turned away. These two ladies that are sitting on a bench close by tell me, don't worry, it really wasn't your fault. And I leave relieved that I did not hurt the little guy but I am still upset about this noisy man. Seriously, if you are not going to help, don't bother coming, nobody cares what your thoughts are on this. Woo thanks world wide web, just needed to get that bad energy out of me.

This reminds me of this fantastic song by Ray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mycorrhiza

TBS

Sankofa